10 Unique things you need to know about Invisalign®
- Invisalign® is a leading orthodontic teeth straightening system, which, to date, has been used to give straighter teeth to more than six million people worldwide. Practice Owner, Dr. Arjun Kachhala has been successfully treating patients with Invisalign for well over 15 years (since 2008) and is very experienced in this and many other cosmetic techniques.
- We use Invisalign®’s cutting-edge ‘ClinCheck®’ simulation software technology to create a 3-D virtual treatment plan for you. This lets us map out the movement of your teeth on a digital computer simulation to give you an accurate prediction of the position that your teeth should be in at by the end of your treatment.
- The Invisalign® system uses a series of clear, rigid aligners, which are custom-made to give you a perfect fit. As you replace these aligners every two weeks, they will gradually move your teeth towards their final position. All this is based on the virtual treatment plan that Dr. Arjun Kachhala will perfect for you.
- Invisalign® has many other benefits. The aligners are almost invisible, which means that you can have orthodontic treatment and most people won’t even realise.
- The aligners can be removed when you want to eat, drink, floss or brush your teeth. If you would prefer to be aligner-free for a special occasion, you can even take your aligners out for a few hours; it’s designed to fit around your busy day.
- Invisalign can treat a wide range of issues from simple to complex, including crooked, crowded and spaced teeth.
Why not visit our Smile Gallery to see how we have transformed patients’ smiles using Invisalign®?
- There are no age limits for orthodontic treatment and we regularly treat patients in their 40’s, 50s and 60s.
- Having crooked teeth makes it more difficult to remove plaque effectively, meaning that your gum health can be significantly damaged over time. Straighter teeth not only benefit your confidence and self-esteem but will also improve the health of your gums, as tooth-brushing and plaque removal becomes easier
- Depending on your individual case, Invisalign® could give you straighter teeth in as little as 10 to 15 months on average. Another benefit of Invisalign® is that you will only need to attend reviews every 8 to 10 weeks, making it a fantastic teeth straightening option to fit around a busy schedule.
- We offer a number of affordable interest-free monthly payment options (you don’t pay any interest for anything up to 24 months). We also offer low interest monthly payment options for anything from 36-60 months to ensure that you can easily plan your budget. Dr. Kachhala says,
'Real Results at our practice'